Hello and welcome to Day 4 of the SugarPea Fall Product Release!
The SugarPea Designs Creative Team and I are so excited to share a few of the projects created with AMAZING NEW FALL products! I hope you’ll join us tomorrow too because we’ll be sharing more Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting tomorrow Friday, September 17 at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on September 17, 2021.
Today’s introductions include… the most adorable Coffee Cuties in a new super fun SugarCut; the matching Brew-tiful Sentiments Stamp Set filled with tons of fantastic coffee related sentiments; wonderful coffee themed Whole Latte Words SugarCut and amazing Cool Beans Stencil.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a fun card with a playful coffee background created with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink that matches perfectly the colors and theme of the day! The adorable coffee cups bring the pop of bright and cheerful colors! And the fun pun heat embossed in white onto black gives a lovely finish touch!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut all the elements you need to build the coffee cups using Coffee Cuties SugarCut and an assortment of cardstock colors. I used Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine and:
- The Stamp Market Fresh Pink cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink cardstock
- Heffy Doodle Butterscotch cardstock from Coloured Cardstock Mix Two pack
- The Stamp Market Melon Orange cardstock
- Bazzill Easter Grass cardstock
- Concord & 9th Sprout cardstock
- Assemble all the coffee cups with a liquid adhesive that dries clear and matte like Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Stamp a couple of times a coffee mug circle and coffee beans on a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor cardstock with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink.
- Spritz the paper with some water droplets and ink splatters, using Distress Sprayer and a small regular brush. Heat set the background or let it air dry.
- Die cut the coffee word from Neenah Solar White paper and the shadow layer from a black cardstock, using Whole Latte Words SugarCut. Glue both layers together.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiments from Brew-tiful Sentiments Stamp Set.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front. Pop some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a couple of clear iridescent sequins.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on our blog: Monday, September 20th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Tatiana Trafimovich < — you’re here
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet coffee themed project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!