Hello and welcome to Day 2 of the SugarPea Fall Product Release!
The SugarPea Designs Creative Team and I are so excited to share a few of the projects created with AMAZING NEW FALL products! I hope you’ll join us over the next 4 days because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, September 17 at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on September 17, 2021.
Today’s introductions include… super cute Little Village Stamp Set filled with lots of adorable little houses; the coordinating Little Village SugarCut; the matching Home Is With You Stamp Set where you can find tons of home related sentiments to cover any occasion and wonderful big Home Script Word SugarCut with a shadow layer.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a colorful stamped card with a rainbow twist! I decided to arrange the little houses in a pattern background and add a big gold foiled die cut sentiment in the center of the card front with a subtle vellum shadow layer and the matching heat embossed phases to finish the sentiment.
- Little Village Stamp Set
- Little Village SugarCut
- Home Is With You Stamp Set
- Home Script Word SugarCut
- Stitched Rectangles SugarCut
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need, using the coordinating Little Village SugarCut. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Stamp the houses from Little Village Stamp Set with colorful dye inks. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool. Here’re the colors I used:
- Simon Say Stamp Stone dye ink
- Simon Hurley Bee Sting dye ink
- Simon Say Stamp Lemon Chiffon dye ink
- Simon Say Stamp High Dive dye ink
- Simon Say Stamp Surf Blue dye ink
- Simon Say Stamp Green Apple dye ink
- Simon Say Stamp Caribbean Blue dye ink
- Simon Say Stamp Hydrangea dye ink
- Hero Arts Bubble Gum dye ink
- Die cut the word “Home” from a gold foiled cardstock and the shadow layer from a vellum, using Home Script Word SugarCut. Stack the layers together with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiments from Home Is With You Stamp Set.
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper a Stitched Rectangle.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from a light grey cardstock. I used Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front. Pop some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on our blog: Monday, September 20th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Tatiana Trafimovich <– you’re here
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet rainbow project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!