The SugarPea Designs Creative Team and I are so excited to share a few of the projects created with AMAZING NEW FALL products! I hope you’ll join us over the next 5 days because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, September 17 at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on September 17, 2021.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a sweet fall scene with a simple copic coloring and a textured background. I created a customized embossing paste for the brick wall background by mixing a plain white embossing paste with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink to match the craft panel behind then I purposely applied the paste very roughly to add some interest and even more texture.
- Always Welcome Stamp Set
- Always Welcome SugarCut
- English Bond Brick Wall Stencil
- Stitched Rectangles SugarCut
- Little Village Stamp Set (psssss… this is a little peek on the stamp set that will be released tomorrow!!!)
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need, using the coordinating Always Welcome SugarCut. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Always Welcome Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- green G20-G43-G82-YG63-G28
- red R11-R12-R14
- yellow Y0000-Y21-Y35-YR16-YR18-E09
- brown E40-E41-E42-E43
- cat YR31-YR24 & T1-T5-T7
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment from Little Village Stamp Set.
- Die cut from Neenah Desert Storm paper a Stitched Rectangle.
- Smoosh Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink on a slick surface like Ranger Craft Sheet and mix it with a white embossing paste.
- Tape English Bond Brick Wall Stencil with a removable tape to the kraft background to prevent any movement and roughly apply the mixed paste all across. Let the paste air dry.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements on the card front. Pop some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a few clear sparkling sequins.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on our blog: Monday, September 20th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Tatiana Trafimovich <– you’re here
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet fall project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!