Hello and welcome to the reveal day of the SugarPea Summer Product Release!
The day we have all been waiting for is finally here! Thanks so much for joining me during this week and for all your sweet and nice comments! Have you made your list? The new products will be available for purchase starting this Friday, July 2 at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. And you still have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on July 2, 2021.
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a clean and simple card featuring a couple of new products mixed and matched together. The cutest critters from Waves of Love Stamp Set were simply colored with copic markers and Nautical Notions SugarCut was used for the scene elements.
- Waves of Love Stamp Set
- Waves of Love SugarCut
- Nautical Notions SugarCut
- Sunburst Stencil
- Skinny Stripes Stencil
- Card Front Element Builder III
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut from Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need, using the coordinating Waves of Love SugarCut. I used on this project Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine.
- Stamp the outline illustrations from Waves of Love Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the negative parts of the dies as a guide for a perfect alignment inside the stamping positioning tool.
- Color the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used on this card:
- grey W00-W0-W1-W2
- yellow Y0000-Y11-Y15-Y17
- blue B000-B00-BG70-B21
- green YG0000-YG00-YG01
- pink RV0000-RV00-R00-RV11-R21
- Heat emboss in white onto Neenah Solar White paper the sentiment from Waves of Love Stamp Set. Ink the paper with Mustard Seeds Distress ink.
- Trim and score a small slimline card base (6″ x 3 1/2″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Tape well the Skinny Stripes Stencil with a removable tape to the card front and ink it with Simon Says Stamp Fog ink.
- Die cut stitched squares element from Neenah Solar White paper, using Card Front Element Builder III.
- Ink the inside squares through Sunburst Stencil with Squeezed Lemonade Distress and Mustard Seeds Distress inks. Don’t forget to fix the stencil with a removable tape.
- Die cut two inner squares from Card Front Element Builder III and run them again inside the die cutting machine with a wavy border die to create three sea portions. Ink them with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.
- Flick some tiny droplets of a clear shimmer spray and splatter some ink all across the sky and sea elements.
- Arrange all the elements on the card front and glue in place, by popping some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a coat of a clear glitter pen and some highlights, added with a white gel pen.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to our store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on our blog: Monday, July 5th.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!