Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the SugarPea Spring Product Release!
The SugarPea Designs Creative Team and I are so excited to share a few of the projects created with AMAZING NEW SPRING products! I hope you’ll join us over the next 5 days because we’ll be sharing Sweet Peeks for the products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, APRIL 30th at 2PM EST in the SPD Store. Each day will be full of inspiration, and as always, you’ll have a shot at winning one of GIVEAWAYS! All you need to do is leave a comment for your chance to win.
Please note that links to SPD store for these new products will not go LIVE until 2 PM EST on April 30, 2021.
Today’s introductions include… two fun and artsy Color Of Life and Splash Of Color stamp sets that allow to create so many playful layouts without any coloring or stamping skills at all! Plus there’s the coordinating Paint Palette SugarCut that gives a lot of options to combine different elements together on cheerful and bright rainbow cards!
On my stop of this hop you’ll find a clean and simple rainbow card with a pop of bright and happy colors! Really easy to recreate, using some scraps of colorful cardstock and patterned papers. You can also very easily add color on a plain white cardstock with any coloring medium you have on hand.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Die cut a bunch of colorful brushes, using Paint Palette SugarCut.
- Trim and score an extended A2 size card base (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trace at an angle a guide line on the card front with a pencil and a rule.
- Arrange and glue in place all the die cut brushes with Multi Medium Matte liquid adhesive. Trim the excess.
- Cut out an additional white panel to go on the top part of the card front.
- Stamp the first part of the sentiment from Color Of Life Stamp Set stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. In case you use a stamping positioning tool, impress the sentiment a couple of times for a black and bold result.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the second part of sentiment and pop it on a foam tape.
- Add a a coat of a clear glitter pen to the paint brushes and finish with Glossy Accents on the tips.
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Voucher to SPD store? Leave a comment below for your chance to win. TWO lucky commenters will be randomly selected from the Sweet Peek Week comments to win a $50 Gift Voucher! Winners will be announced on SPD blog: Monday, May 3rd.
SPD Design Team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win!
Linda van Wely
That’s all for today! Hope you like this rainbow project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!